Food Story : These soft Til Ladoos are prepared during Sankrant festival, which falls on January 14. It is good to eat Til during winters.
- Sesame Seeds /Til 500 gms.
- Jaggery 350 gms.
- Dry Coconut 100 gms.
- Cardamom Powder 1 tsp.
- Grate the jaggery.
- Grate the Dry Coconut.
- Dry roast the Sesame Seeds till golden in colour.
- Dry roast the dry coconut.
- Coarse grind the roasted Sesame Seeds in a Mixer.
- Coarse grind the roasted dry coconut till golden brown.
- Mix the Sesame seeds and dry coconut.
- Add grated jaggery and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Form round Ladoos with your hands.
- If you find it a little difficult to form ladoos, then blend all the ingredients together in a Mixer again.