Food Story : This is a sweet dish. This dish is prepared on special occasion only. The ingredients are readily available in our homes.
Rawa 2 cups / 200 gms.
Sugar 1 cup / 100 gms.
Badam 8 to 10
Ghee 2 tblsp. / 50 gms.
Cardamom 5 to 6
Kesar few strands
Milk 1 cup
1. Rub the ghee into the Rawa.
- Add little water at a time, till you can make small balls in your fists.
- Heat the ghee and fry the rawa balls to a golden colour.
- Put them into a mixer and powder them.
- Lightly fry the badam and raisins in the left over ghee.
- Powder the sugar in the mixer too.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, kesar , badam and raisins.
- Make laddoo gently.