Food Story : Another Pathare Prabhu dish with few ingredients yet tasty.
1. Bombay ducks 4
2. Garlic 6 to 8
3. Salt 1/2 tsp
4. Turmeric pwd. 1/8 tsp
5. Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
6. Tamarind small marble size
7. Ghee 1 tsp
1. Pound garlic and black pepper.
2. Soak the tamarind in a water.
3. Marinate the bombay ducks with garlic, pepper & tamarind pulp.
4. Heat ghee in a vessel.
5. When the ghee is hot, add 3 slightly crushed garlic.
6. When the garlic gets a golden colour, add the marinated fish.
7. Add 2 tbsp water and cover the vessel and let the fish cook for just 2 mins, with a water lid.
8. A yummy bombil miravni is ready to be served.